Live at WXDU - March 14, 1999
- If Broken Hearts Were Gold
- King of the Honkytonk
- Everybody Loves a Winner
- Where Was Love When You Needed Me
- Farewell Party
- I'd Come Back to Me OGG 2672k 02:07
- Suppose Tonight Was Our Last Night Together (with Tift Merritt)
- Someone I Used to Know (With Tift Merritt)
- We Had It All (With Tift Merritt)
- Your Husband, My Wife (With Tift Merritt)
a note about our audio filesMost of our audio files are encoded in the Ogg Vorbis format. Ogg Vorbis is an open-source audio compression format which overcomes many of the drawbacks of the MP3 format--it has a better compression algorithm, so it sounds better at smaller sizes. It's open-source, and doesn't rely on patented compression technology. Plus, being open-source, it can be expanded and enhanced by anyone.
Plugins and standalone players are available for all major operating systems, and can be downloaded from www.vorbis.com. Thanks for helping us support open-source innovation.
However, we understand that many (but not all!) portable music players don't yet support the OGG format, so we're going to begin offering downloads in both formats, as we get around to it, because we love you, and because transcoding from one format to the other reduces the quality of the final product.